how often do you wash your...

bed sheets...lol ...I do every 3 days but my friend does her's about every 2 months...lol I am bord can you tell....lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Home & Garden

• wow yeahh im kinda like your friend
    Anonymous

• once a week when i do the rest of our laundry. how gross to only wash your sheets every two months ehhh.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I wash them once a week. I wish i had enough energy to do it more though. They say once a week is good but more is always better.
    Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'm SO bad, I'm like your friend =] I know it's gross to not wash them at least every week...but whatever, I'm very pregnant and I get so annoyed when I have to yank the sheets off and wait for them to wash and dry and then attempt to put them back on the bed. I was never made to do it often when I was a kid, I think that's part of me being annoyed by it lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'm with you girl. I was them at least once a week. My mum's best friend puts new sheets on every day, no kididng LOL Now when the baby is in there and pees, we may wash them every day LOL
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Atleast once a week, more if needed.

Answer by gemgem at 7:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I wash mine around every 2 weeks or if my son pukes on them... which ever comes first.
    Dylanmom731

Answer by Dylanmom731 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I try to every week but don't always get around to it
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• And just to be clear, I only let them go a long time if there are no "accidents" on them...sex-wise, puke, stuff like that lmao. If something is spilled on the sheets OF COURSE I'm going to wash them right away.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• lol I feel you ...I was not trying to judge anyone I was just making conversation ...lol

Anonymous