Who have done sever at a resturant

I just started working frist time I work I am a sever at Shoneys and I was told that I need to talk louder and I told some one that I got this boxs around me and that is what keeping me not to be loud I know I can do it I like it but I have to get out of that box

kdrzewiecki

Asked by kdrzewiecki at 4:58 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I have done it, i think sometimes it takes time to open up to total strangers. I bet you will though and if you do it will probally increase your tips too. Good luck!!!!
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:02 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I am confused what box are you talking about?
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 5:03 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I was a derver and it took a few days to sort of get into it and all that- I'm sure you'll do fine once you are a bit more comfortable with it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:10 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I used to be a server and it was hard for me too because I'm not naturally outgoing and loud and all.just make yourself be that way(fake it) and you will get more comfortable the more you do it,and tips will be better to.
    sarah389

Answer by sarah389 at 5:42 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Server is one of the harderts jobs ever!!!! I have done i for some years and after my last job... food is the last thing i want to do!!! You will be ok it just takes time.
    emerald2

Answer by emerald2 at 9:05 PM on May. 12, 2011

• just be yourself with your customers and they will get to know you and increase the tips and how much they trust you and talk to you
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:16 AM on May. 13, 2011