Which was the hardest transition (# of kids)

For your family, which was harder to adapt to? From 0 to 0ne child, one to two, etc.

TheSugarComa

Asked by TheSugarComa at 5:02 PM on May. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have two,so going from one to two. So many people said it would be easy.....they were LYING!!! Youngest is 2 1/2, and I still cannot manage. Wonder if I ever will?
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 5:04 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I only have two but I will say 1 to 2 was the hardest.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:08 PM on May. 12, 2011

• 0 to 1.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:42 PM on May. 12, 2011

• 1 to 2 and I have 3 kids
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 5:43 PM on May. 12, 2011

• 1 to 2. Having one child was so easy, I really expected the second one to be easy too, but it was a major life adjustment for the first few months.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:49 PM on May. 12, 2011

• 1 to 2
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 6:14 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Definetly going from 3 to 4 was the most difficult. Going from 2 to 3 was easy, but for some reason when my 4th son was born last April i had such a hard time with the adjustment. I have 2 other friends that have 4 children and say the same thing. It took me a good 2 or 3 months to finally adjust to things. I have no help either and am with the boys all day and night because my husband works 7 days a week, 14 hour days to make ends meet. I think maybe because all 4 boys are so close in age and i have 2 wiht special needs that makes it a little more challenging, but now i am ready for baby number 5 now that mt youngest just turned one...lol.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 6:18 PM on May. 12, 2011

• This one is easy for me- 0 to 2-lol. I started out with twins and that was way hard! I guess I never had it easy. When number 3 came along- I thought having one was a piece of cake!
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 10:21 PM on May. 12, 2011