Does this sound disgusting?

I just bought strawberries and bananas from the store, took ice and yogurt and blended the four together....it tastes really good, what do you think? crazy or would you do it?!

Cowbell88

Asked by Cowbell88 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Food & Drink

• sounds delicious!!! I would love to try that...thanks for the recipe...lol
    bdmartin_81

Answer by bdmartin_81 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• nah sounds like a bananna strawberry smoothie lol
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• That's a typical strawberry banana smoothie, yummyyyy =] I'd kill for one right now, I love homemade smoothies.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• OOOOOOOOOOh, that sounds delicious!
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 7:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• my grandpa used to do that every morning befor work lol i liked them
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• that sounds really good to me actually
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I do this a lot. Mix yogurt with fresh fruit, frozen fruit or canned fruit. Good way to have a sweet snack and a healthy one!!!!! Get all your fruit servings in there as well. Can get crazy creative actually. Try pineapples, strawberries and mandarin oranges. MMMM and you can buy large bags or frozen strawberries, BTW. I put a few servings of the strawberries in the friedge in a rubbermaid container to thaw so they are ready for the blender!!!! You can get a lot of fruits frozen, and if there is a Sam's Club or Costco in your area, get a membership, they sell fresh and frozen fruit that makes it worth while
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• call it crazy! lol i guess i was just in the mood for a smoothie, glad you ladies liked it! for the ones who thanked me for the recipe, i hope you enjoy it as much as i am ! :-p
    Cowbell88

Answer by Cowbell88 at 7:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• sounds like a smoothie to me, YUMMY!! I always add a little bit of seltzer to thin it out so it isn't too thick but to each his own. Still sounds yummy
    Dianne1259

Answer by Dianne1259 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• there's a hundred different ways to make a smoothie, i was asking about pregnancy cravings, apparently you missed the short bus, go troll somewhere else moron. [@ anonymous, obviously too scared to make a comment showing their own remarks]

to the ladies mature enough to get the POINT of the question! :-)
    Cowbell88

Answer by Cowbell88 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2008