What would you say if....

what would you say if you had a chance to talk with someone thats deceased?

To my Grandma I would let her know that I finally got pregnant and found out a week before she died and I wanted her to know so badly..I would also let her know that her handicap daughter has adjusted well and is doing good...I would also tell her that I bought her house and have been living there since nov10 and that every time I work in the yard I know she is there with me and that I miss her dearly and that me and my mom talk about her all the time...and that she has saved our butts several times with all the things she held onto over the years...when we went through her house to finalize everything we laughed and cut up and really enjoyed ourselves and that we found more than one surprise...it was like finding hidden treasure..through the laughter and tears we carry her memory everyday and in everything we do...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• You said it. Just love her new grandchild and testify to love and continue to make her proud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWYn2k4IaPY

sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 5:25 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I would kick him in the balls and tell him that on one at 17 should take their own life and call him a selfish prick before bursting into tears and telling him how much everyone misses him!

10 years ago on the 19th Christopher Michael Bush took him own life because he couldn't see what was right in front of him.. there will be a ball kicking when I get up there!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:45 PM on May. 12, 2011

• id tell my grandmother I miss and love her so very much. I wish I could have spend more time with her and learning her recipes for country style biscuits and dupplings among alot of other dishes she use to cook. I miss having dinners at her home and the get to gathers we use to have. I love you grandma
    cakes258

Answer by cakes258 at 6:17 PM on May. 12, 2011