De-cluttering---Old Bible Studies????

I'm clearing out my bookshelves and I was wondering what you do with Bible Studies and workbooks that you have done in the past? I've done a zillion it seems, according to the number I have, LOL! Many are duplicates because both my husband and I attended, so we have 2 workbooks on many of them. We've done seminars that have caused us to buy hardcover books as well. I got a lot out of them at the time, but it's not the sort that you'd go back thru (obviously, I haven't...). So what do you do with them? Such a waste, but I need the space. It's not like you can pass them on with your personal info in them.

doodlebopfan

Asked by doodlebopfan at 5:17 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Just throw them away........
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 5:23 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Thank you!!!! I just needed to hear "you" (someone else besides me) say it, lol! I'm such a pack rat. :)
    doodlebopfan

Comment by doodlebopfan (original poster) at 5:33 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Unless they have a particular meaning to you, I would toss them. I have a Beth Moore "Breaking Free" study book that is very important to me. I wrote almost another book in the margins of it.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:40 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I would throw everything out too... I could also see keeping something like "breaking free" if it is meaningful. That one has a lot of info and interpretations- I don't agree with all of hers, but it has its own value as a book to refer back to IYSWIM
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 6:05 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I did this not long ago...I threw them away.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 7:20 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Donate them to the public library.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 8:22 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I would recycle them!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:56 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Recycle.....that's a great suggestion! :)
    doodlebopfan

Comment by doodlebopfan (original poster) at 10:30 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Yup, recycle bin..
    Obi.Ren.Kenobi

Answer by Obi.Ren.Kenobi at 9:28 AM on May. 13, 2011