I Need Advice On This:

I Need Advice with this: Ladies I live with my boyfreind been dating him 6 months well do to his ways I have asked him to move out he said next month my 18 year old handicapped daughter had to stop going to school due to seizures in March she is now home schooled until school starts in the Fall I find out several weeks ago he was jealous he is demanding also well here he is going into a jealous fit yesterday her teacher when he has to well they she has 2 have to take her out I have to ride well Mr Kaufman wonts her to have hands on and cooks I had asked him to take me to get her medicine.

Why I had to ride and get it it is usually delivered and then acts like I just get all happy happy when its time for home school Sharron his neice asked me to go out Mothers Day I had cramps which I did we are incompatibale believe me I am homebody and when he wonts to go he does drinks and they are loud him and his family well he got bent about Mr Bellavia who comes on Saturdays that is her main teacher I had wanted to go make more grocies yesterday but Mr Kaufman did not have the time why I had to make more grocies I forgot some things last week when I did I called him back and told him that no we would not make grocies he is going to cook breakfast Saturday he just gets mad over the smallest things I am sneaky because I do not tell him various things.

My daughter has Mr Kaufman Tuesdays @ Thursday 4 to 6 and Mr Bellavia Saturdays 9 to 2 so we may go out now I wont to know why when Mr Bellavia first started before spring break he was not like this now I think its because I am going out when her teacher says I can go plus he is jealous to mind wondering both are married and white not that I have anything against white people I am black and that would not matter either its men moind you Mr Kaufman's wife taught my daughter think 3rd to 5th grade how do I deal with this school is out June 9th Mr Kaufman has like 4 to 5 more sessions Mr Bellavia like 3 more Saturdays sometimes I wont to tell him move out tomorrow I got enough on my plate my daughter and do not need him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm sorry honey....this is VERY difficult to understand and I couldnt get all the way through it...I'm not really sure what you are trying to say or what your question is...can you maybe condense it a little bit. I would really like to help you since you havent gotten any answers in 30 minutes but I'm having a really hard time figuring out what the problem is...your kind of jumping around from one thing to another...if you can condense it a little bit to the main issue I promise I will try to help you =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:54 PM on May. 12, 2011

• he is a boyfriend of 6 months with that behavior he should not be one for much longer because its just going to get worst. that type of jealousy is crazy jealousy by itself is crazy enough but this is unexceptible. get rid of him and trust God to take care of everything else. you and your situation are in my prayers!
    cakes258

Answer by cakes258 at 6:01 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I agree with the first pp- I can't really get what you're asking, but if it's what I think it is, the bf sounds like a jerk.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:25 PM on May. 12, 2011