Am I crazy???

This Saturday, I am heading out of town for the day to go to a baby shower of a dear friend. Well... last night my boyfriend told me that he is going to hang out with his guy friend at his house, drinking all day. Well, this guy is a super bachelor and the reason they want to hang there is bc he has a hot tub, and all of his smokin hot, party party girl stripper friends are going to be there. I am 30 weeks preggo... and so not okay with this. But how do I say no without seeming like a bitch??!! My boyfriend also has a history of questionable behavior with other girls. I have never caught him cheating...but I feel deep down he has based on some things I have witnessed etc. Its been a really long time since he has gone out and done anything like partying. When he first brought it up, I was so mad he even asked. Why the hell does he want to party with strippers??!!(Well, duh!) And he just cant control himself when super drunk. Im really worried that I even agreed to let him do this. But I dont see how its fair I can say no. Im not even going to be in town, so I cant tell him to just sit at home... ya know? Have I set myself up to be cheated on? I am super prego and he isnt interested in me at all lately. Im so worried about the mixture of alcohol, strippers in bikinis, and his buddies influence. Egh... Im getting more stressed just reading this.

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 5:24 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Plead temporary insanity and let him know that you're REALLY not comfortable with him being around a bunch of strippers... He IS still a man, and they can't withstand all temptation. They're weak. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate it if YOU got drunk with a bunch of HOT single men... He'd be pissed!
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 5:29 PM on May. 12, 2011

• From what you say you are not crazy. If I really was as worried as you seem to be I'd not worry about being a bitch. Don't know how to make you feel better.
    All i can say is I'm glad my guy doesn't drool over other women.
    Anonymous

• I'm really sorry this is happening. I think you deserve better than this imamture boy. Sorry I know that's harsh but it's really not an adult who wants to party with strippers especially when his pregnant girlfriend has already had to put up with his likely cheating and not being able to control himself when he drinks. I think you should just tell him you are not comfortable with this.
    Anonymous

• OMG--ask him to drive you to the shower,, he is getting ready to have a BABY!!!! I would put my foot down on this one momma, but if he is going to cheat he is going to cheat,,, I would be asking him to paint the nursery or something,, UGGG MENNNNNN!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:45 PM on May. 12, 2011

• If it was me, I would let him know how upset I am over the situation... Also, I would not go to the shower!! I would stay back.. That's just me though
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 5:45 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I agree with the turn the table suggestion. Ask him how he would feel in the same situation. If he says he wouldn't care and trusts you that's one thing. Trust issues make situations like this extremely hard. I guess its up to him, does this party mean more than your relationship? Being prego you should get to have a few crazy moments of jealousy. If he loves you he should try to understand this.
    Jackie1081

Answer by Jackie1081 at 5:46 PM on May. 12, 2011

• trust is the main key in this. He didnt have to tell you he could have just went after you left. You can not control others just the way you deal with them. Trust until he gives you reason not to you really dont need to be stressing at this time being pregnant and all.
    cakes258

Answer by cakes258 at 5:51 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Theres no way i would be okay with that especially not at 30 weeks prego! I would probably be a bitch about it too!
    Kats86

Answer by Kats86 at 6:14 PM on May. 12, 2011

• You are not crazy. If he wants to go hang out with a hot tub full of strippers while you are 30 weeks pregnant, and as an adult grown up many with a family can't see why it is wrong...you're going to have problems.

I don't think that you can stop a cheater. I don't think you can set him up to cheat, I don't think you can prevent it, I think that a cheater is a cheater, and he will find a way to cheat if he is determined to. It is a character thing, and it sounds like he is lacking in that area. I can't imagine having to tell my LP why I don't want him to go to a stripper party and get in a hot tub with him. It is so obviously inappropriate that it shouldn't need to be said.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:17 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I agree with the previous posters. Try to get him to put himself in your shoes; he wouldnt like it if you drank and hung out with hot male strippers! He also should be driving you or even taking you to the shower. My hubby would. People wont mind him being there, especially if you say that it is because you are preggo and dont like to drive alone like that. Dont let him go or he will remember it and think that kind of behavior is ok anytime.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 8:08 AM on May. 13, 2011