can you be happy and sad at the same time ALL the time???

Im happy and lucky to have me time but sad that all my free time is on here so Im sad that I dont havce a billion friend or comments

pinklilly_77

Asked by pinklilly_77 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm in the same boat. I stay home but my kids are 8 and 10 and they have some of the neigborhood friends over all the time so they spend a lot of time with them. My husband is always at home and I have no family where I live. They are all in AZ and I live in TX. I spend a lot of time on the internet because of the work I do from home but most of my time is spent on here too.

It does get very lonely and I really don't know what to do either. I have an almost 2 year old daughter that is into doing her own thing...bugging her brothers and playing with our dog and I spend time with her but she would rather do other things too.

I read the bible and try to learn as much as I can about God and Jesus. I guess, I really need another hobby but I would much rather have friends...
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I HAVE GROWN KIDS AND THIS IS STILL MY MAIN WAY OF SOCIALISING.
    DOVE5397

Answer by DOVE5397 at 1:37 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• that's the great thing about the internet and this website- you can make more friends with things in common than you could in person- especially when you don't get out very much. I moved 6 hours away from my friends and family with my hubby's job. It sucks that we can't see them all the time, but we talk on the phone.
    bttrfly8605

Answer by bttrfly8605 at 11:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2008