DOes anyone know of a good way to make money from home?

Hello, So I am 7 weeks along, and I am still working obviously and going to school (my last year at UCLA)...but I am wondering if anybody knows of some cool ways to make money while at home, kind of as a side job...I need to start saving for the baby!!

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 7:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Money & Work

• You're kidding right? Works4Mom.com Click REAL Work @ Home Jobs.
    No scams, no MLM, just the security of a weekly pay check.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• No, I wasn't kidding...LOL...
    LittleMonster22

Answer by LittleMonster22 at 7:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• these are legit: ameriplan, pure romance, mary kay, pampered chef, cloud 10, tupperware, avon, etc.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• A home business is the best way to make money at home but it does take time to build that income up, just like any business would. You will find that most work form home "jobs" are scams so be careful if that is what you are looking for. I have a journal entry on page with a list of legit companies that hire people to work from home. Keep in mind you will have to apply for these jobs IF they have an opening. I have not tried them as I have a home business with Ameriplan. Good luck on your search!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 8:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I hear that Transcription is good. I am checking on that now as well! Good luck! Let me know if you find something....
    GraysonWoods

Answer by GraysonWoods at 9:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• good luck... so many scams and the ones that arent have start up fee's, monthly fee's!!!! And it seems like its all alot to read when I do find a company. Kinda confusing and I still cant seem to get my paypal verified either... I thought it was instant. So good luck!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I have some ideas of businesses you can start at home at www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• What are your interests? There are so many opportunities to choose from - choose something that fits with your lifestyle. Do your due diligence on all opportunities. I have 2 companies, and 4 home based businesses. I believe in having as many streams of income as possible, never limit yourself, keep your options open. What works great for one person may not work for others. That is why I have so many businesses, the bulk are within network marketing, which works the best because they involve residuals later down the road. Each business is a bit differnent, but hte results are the same. If you have any questions you think I may be able to answer, send me a message, happy to help -
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:09 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Send me a pm and I can tell you how i am earning some extra money.... I have no problem sharing what i do!

Thanks,
    jennifer
    tyree08

Answer by tyree08 at 2:00 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Have you ever heard of Uppercase Living? Go to http://rose.uppercaseliving.net If you have any questions send me a PM. I can help you if you are interested. We have some really great opportunities now if you would like to start before the end of the year. Let me know...Rosie
    hugorose

Answer by hugorose at 3:53 AM on Dec. 6, 2008