At Home Fertility Test? adult content

I'm 13 days late for my period. I've had 4 negative pregnancy tests, and I even took an ovulation test 3 days in a row (at the same time of day) just to see if things were off or something. Definitely not ovulating, and I'm thinking I'm not pregnant if I've had 4 negative tests. My cervix is now about medium or high-ish and very soft. It's open about a finger tip or so. I just don't know what to think.

My periods have been weird lately and this isn't the first time I've had a really long cycle. I'm wondering if I should take one of the fertility tests that First Response has? Have any of you had a good or bad experience with those? I found the generic version on Amazon and I'm just not sure if I should order it or not. Thanks!

toykeymama

Asked by toykeymama at 5:35 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Not sure about the fertility test, but I would look into having a blood test done
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 5:58 PM on May. 12, 2011