Not interested

My husband is rarely interested in sex. I am in the mood all the time. To the point if he said lets go I would. I am lucky if I get it twice a month. If I agree to anal he will be more into it. I just want to be more physical with my husband.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Try some of that perfume with the pheremones in it. Maybe it will make him more interested?
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 5:56 PM on May. 12, 2011

• That would make me mad! how long have yall been married? My husband and I will have sex between 5-6 times a week
    Kats86

Answer by Kats86 at 6:06 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Does he have a health reason for the lack of interest? Or is he on meds that would decrease his drive? Maybe its time for him to see the doc to figure out what's going on. Has this been a recent situation or going on for awhile? Just a few ??'s I would ask myself in this situation..,.,
    Jackie1081

Answer by Jackie1081 at 6:07 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Anal?? Is he on the DL?? Maybe he has an interest in guys?
    Anonymous

• a doctor maybe able to help out or perhaps a counselor.
    Wiccangirl24

Answer by Wiccangirl24 at 1:43 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Mine says he has a headache then when he wants me I get excited lol. My sex drive is high and his is low. We are so in love with each other so I don't really care how many times we get intimate it doesn't really bother me. But if it bothers you that much talk to him.
    spagirl0426

Answer by spagirl0426 at 1:45 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Does not really bother me enough to make a huge deal out of it. We love each other dearly! It does make when we do get intimate more fun.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:44 PM on May. 13, 2011