Disney Tickets?

well we just got or tickets today they are magic your way tickets with water park and more option did you know that this option actually allows you to have an additional 4 days of tickets to the water parks,disney quest,sports arena,as you can see I'm really excited.:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• I'm not sure how you got that it allows 4 additional days, you are still tied to your number of days for your tickets. If you got 7 day passes it will still only let you in for 7 days ie you can go to a park in the morning and a waterpark in the afternoon and have it count as 1 day
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 5:58 PM on May. 12, 2011

• It does sound odd. You might want to call Disney and double check.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:56 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I did and yes while you are tied to your original 4 days to the major parks with the water park and more option it allows 4 fun visits which DO NOT have to be used on the same day as the major parks so really you are getting 8 days
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:44 PM on May. 12, 2011