How many pairs of jeans do you have? How about your S/O

I no longer own any jeans at all because DH insists on putting them in the dryer and has shrunk them all lol (he does the laundry at the laundromat because he knows I don't like going there lol it's sweet so I forgive him for shrinking my clothes) I've been wearing either sweats or summer dresses.

DH has 3 pairs that fit...he's gained some weight but refuses to get rid of the clothes that don't fit because he's "going to start going to the gym" yeah...he spent $120 on that membership 2 months ago and hasnt been yet lol..just wasting our money lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 6:16 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I probably have between 20 and 30 pairs. I can never have too many!! My dh probably has about 10.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 6:19 PM on May. 12, 2011

• My husband have around 10 pair and I have around 30 pairs.
    theresaphilly

Answer by theresaphilly at 6:20 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I have 2 jeans and 1 pair jean capris, 1 pair jean barmudas, and 1 pair of jean shorts. I've been preggers for the last 3 years (diff. preg oviously) so now that I cant get preggers anymore I'm starting to buy more jeans cuz I know they will fit longer!!! (and I dont like cheap jeans)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:21 PM on May. 12, 2011

• oh and my df has about 7 pairs of jeans
    SabrenaLeigh

• my dh has about 2 pair and has about 5 sweats. I have about 1 sweats and 2 jeans.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:24 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I have around 25 and my husband has around 10 or 15.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:27 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I have about 10 pairs of jeans ranging in size from 16 misses to 11 juniors.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 6:34 PM on May. 12, 2011

• We both have 4 pr

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:36 PM on May. 12, 2011

• My husband has 5 pairs, I have one pair of jeans, one pair of denim capris, one jean skirt and one pair of jean shorts. I have gotten rid of all of the clothes that don't fit when we moved last - no reason to pack something you can't wear (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:39 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I have 3 that I wear all the time and another 2 pair that are a little snug as back up (not including the capris I wear in the summer).
    My husband has many, many more than me. He has at least 10 pair. I've lost track.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:41 PM on May. 12, 2011