What was the most annoying part of your day today?

Mind would have to be when I ripped off half my thumb nail and discovered that my children had blown through 2 boxes of bandaids, and there wasn't a single one left. grrrrrr....I didn't really want a Tinkerbell or Hello Kitty bandaid, but I sure would have taken one over the electrical tape and gauze I'm working with right now. Sigh.

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:23 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When at work a woman flipped me off because the lot was full. Yes the international symbol for clearing parking spaces God Bless her and me.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:33 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Nothing yet... It has been a pretty good day so far. Now that I have typed that, it is going to come back and bite me in the butt. :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:25 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I have had a headache all day, and its been this way for a few days now, and I went to get some tylenol and there was 1 left!! WTH will that do!!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:25 PM on May. 12, 2011

• sitting in traffic due to construction. It seems here where i live that we only have 2 seasons.......Winter and Construction!!!!
    team21

Answer by team21 at 6:26 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I remember years ago when I had to go to work with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle band aid. The most annoying part of my day was trying to sleep with a barking dog outside. I work nights and some days it really sucks trying to get any rest.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 6:32 PM on May. 12, 2011

• It was hotter than I thought it would be.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:33 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Thankfully, I haven't really had anything today to fall into the annoying category. It was my grandma's 75th birthday and we had luch with her, my parents and my aunt and then came back to my house for cake and presents.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:37 PM on May. 12, 2011

• It hasn't happened yet but it will start as soon as I get home and have to clean up and start laundry
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:42 PM on May. 12, 2011

• ahhh that sucks....well i guess waking up so early which probably made my day more exhausting than it had to be n ALL the cleaning ugggggggh
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 6:45 PM on May. 12, 2011

• my most annoying part of the day was about 5 minutes into work one of the kiddos in my class decided to scream at me and call me some great names.
    TiffanyJewell

Answer by TiffanyJewell at 7:05 PM on May. 12, 2011