Needing to know if i am pregnant or not?

I am now 4 days late. I am usually always on time. my breasts are tender and have gotten a lil bit bigger. i am cramping like i am going to start but dont. I am having some pains in my stomach and right back side aches. I have been peeing alot more than usual. It seems like i am always hungry. I have had some headaches. Please help me with this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• eye rollingGo to the store and buy a test or go to the doctor! There! Problem solved!!!

Anonymous

• i took a test on Monday and it said it was neg.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:30 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Take another one today.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 6:31 PM on May. 12, 2011

• You really think we can tell you? Call your OB for a blood test.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 6:32 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I would say that you are about to get your period. I had three babies and I never had cramping or pains....that is not a sign of a pregnancy. Wait a while ...if the cramping goes away , then get pregnancy test in a few weeks. It is to soon anyway.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:32 PM on May. 12, 2011

• @ amazinggrace83- i plan on it i just thought i would ask some moms of what they thought. @christine0813- no need to be rude was just wondering. i have never had a baby and was just looking for some help. @ minnesotanice- my best friend had some cramping when she was pregnant with both of her kids. some people are different is how i look at it. thank you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:35 PM on May. 12, 2011

• She was not being rude. You are being silly. How in the world can people on the internet know if you are pregnant if you do not know yourself. I know you want to know, but really?

Not everyone gets every symptom and definitely not usually this early one. You could be pregnant, getting sick, getting your period or 2 out of three of those thing.

Buy another test if you need to, read the instructions, and test with first morning urine. It has the highest concentration of HcG.

Good luck! I hope that it turns out to be the results you want.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:39 PM on May. 12, 2011

• people are so stupid. And the funny thing is these questions are always anon. Get a life. Go to the damn store and buy a damn test don't ask us we aren't doctors.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:50 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Ive never had cramping with any of my pregnancies nor have I had swollen breasts. Give it time and test again if you havent had your period by monday. With my second pregnancy is took me two weeks after my missed period to get a very faint positive.

The truth is we cant tell you if you are pregnant. you said it yourself people experience pregnancy differently
    TheSugarComa

Answer by TheSugarComa at 7:02 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Just take a test when your period is late. Sorry but like previous posters have said we can not tell you.
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 7:52 AM on May. 13, 2011