What's the biggest insect/pest you've found in your home?

mine would have to be a giant either wolf or house spider i found in my old apartment when i was living in Georgia. OMG!!!!!!!!!! that thing was sooo big. it's body alone was the size of a quarter, and it was fat and hairy. it was scurrying on the carpet and you could literally hear it running on the carpet. thinking of it now is giving me chills and making my skin crawl! YUCK! that thing didn't want to die either.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 6:48 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• A bat!!! U was cleaning out the fireplace,, and the vacum got clogged, opened it up,, and out came a bat,, I peed my pants!!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:01 PM on May. 12, 2011

• We had a five foot black snake in our basement. I didn't see it alive. It used our rough dryer vent pipe to shed its skin...
    karischub

Answer by karischub at 7:00 PM on May. 12, 2011

• well..just a day ago, we did kill a garden snake that was seconds from coming in the inside-garage door.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:50 PM on May. 12, 2011

• OH GOD THAT IS SOOOOO GROSSSS!! I havent found anything yet and hopefully I wont!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:50 PM on May. 12, 2011

• A gecko.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:51 PM on May. 12, 2011

• We have huge wasps. I have found a couple of "cadavers" in the window sills when we moved in
    TheSugarComa

Answer by TheSugarComa at 6:52 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Yikes! When we were renting a home in the woods in Sonoma County there were Scorpions in my laundry room and Redwood spiders!! My husband told me the spiders were harmless but the Scorpions scared the heck out of me!!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 6:52 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Thank God I only seen 2 the whole time we lived there!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 6:53 PM on May. 12, 2011

• my brother when he vists. haaaaaaaahahaha
    we had wolf spiders a few years ago, every winter we'd get a few up stairs from our basement. they were bigger than a quarter they were like the the size of a fifty cent piece they were massive. i would scream and jump onto the table and make my mom kill them lol
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 6:53 PM on May. 12, 2011

• We had a wasp fly in a couple weeks ago.

Answer by gemgem at 6:56 PM on May. 12, 2011