Omg what to do

so i already have 2 kids but now i might be prego again and yea im married and a baby is a blessing but im not ready for another baby right now and im trying so hard to lose weight and find work and i still want to travel but yet im not real a fan of abortion so i really dont know what to do i need help

mochamom88

Asked by mochamom88 at 6:55 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yeah, I kno what it's like to have to worry about what your family is going to think, I'd be scared to get prego again too lol, BUT you can't worry about what other people will think....you have a life in there and it's not fair to end it just because of what people are going to say, or because it's not convenient for you...but best of luck to you, the decision is completely up to you....oh and your family might be upset with you in the beginning, but when they have that sweet little innocent baby in front of them, it'll be a completely different story, It'll be loved to death :-P
    summermail88

Answer by summermail88 at 11:02 AM on May. 13, 2011

• No one can answer this for you, meditate/pray on it, you'll know what the right answer for you is.
    dharmagirl

Answer by dharmagirl at 6:57 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Um I think you answered your own Q. You're not a fan of abortion.
    Good luck!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:58 PM on May. 12, 2011

• i think you need to 1st off find out if you are before you start worrying .

if you are look at your options you could have the baby adopted

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 6:59 PM on May. 12, 2011

• i have 3 kids and got pregnant with my 3rd when my 2nd was only 4 months. i now have a 4.5 year old, 2.5 year old and 1 year old. weight is hard to lose but it's not impossible.. if you have any doubts about abortion don't have one.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:03 PM on May. 12, 2011

• What's done is done! Have him/her and learn from it. No hostility but now you have deal.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 7:23 PM on May. 12, 2011

• No one can tell you what to do. The choice has to be yours.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 7:25 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Sounds like you're going to have a baby. You really will be fine. Life happens when it is least expected sometimes, but things really will work out and you will still have time to travel and lose weight afterward. Best of luck mama!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:45 PM on May. 12, 2011

• thanks everybody i have had an abortion before it just makes me feel so guilty and i get really depressed afterwards i just really don't want another baby right now and me and my husband are really going through a tough time right now in out relationship and we're trying to relocate from the bay area to los angles later this year and i am trying to pursue acting and travel its just going to be so much harder with another kid ugh!!!!! i'm so frustrated i took an ept and it was positive but i think maybe i should schedule an appt. just to be sure
    mochamom88

Comment by mochamom88 (original poster) at 8:59 PM on May. 12, 2011

• If you are going to then don't waste time. The earlier the better.

I can tell you the difference between 2 and 3 is not that much.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 9:02 PM on May. 12, 2011