Pregnancy Symptons...... i think??

Hello everyone,

just to give you a recap of why i am asking such a question. i did a home insemination 5-4-11 last wednesday, when i was on high fertility. two days ago i have been having some crazy cramps and lower back pains, also my breast are VERY tender and not to be gross and i am sorry if it's tmi but my ni**les really hurts and they are darker and they look like they are stretching. also today i tried putting my jeans on which are very loose on me but today they are very tight. i am not sure if i am pregnant because i took a pregnancy test on monday and it said negative not sure if i tested to early. oh and i am very nausea and crave foods. can anyone help me??

shoegal1787

Asked by shoegal1787 at 7:04 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• well you maybe but its very early to be having most of them symptoms so i would not get your hopes up to much

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 7:09 PM on May. 12, 2011

• If conception occured, it takes a day or 2 for implantation, so I would say its too early for all those symptoms, to indicate .
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 7:14 PM on May. 12, 2011