Ocd

does anyone else suffer from ocd? i have ocd when it comes to germs i have gotten better since i went back on my meds but i want to know if there is anyone else out there who would like to share so i dont feel like such a weirdo lol

lillymom828

Asked by lillymom828 at 7:08 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Health

• I do, yes. Thankfully my case is mild enough that it's only an inconvenience and not a life ruiner. I'm getting a lot better with germs since I had kids. Most of my issues are small, anxiety when a certain thing isn't a specific way.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 7:11 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I've got a mild touch of the CDO (that's like OCD, but the letters are in the correct order).
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 7:13 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I do. I have to admit it's hell, even with the meds.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:27 PM on May. 12, 2011

• yea i have been managing it but having akid my anxiety has gone up and i know i have to expose her to stuff to get her immune system up but at the same time i want to protect her i try to not let it control my life adn my hubby tries to understand but at times he gets frustrated and sometimes just doesnt get it
    lillymom828

Comment by lillymom828 (original poster) at 7:44 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I do! I have had it since I was a child and I was very bad with different things. I have never been on meds for it because when I was younger my mom would help me get over things and as I've gotten older and notice myself getting bad with something I work myslf away from it.
    Ashley-England

Answer by Ashley-England at 7:54 PM on May. 12, 2011