Did anyone "Try" for a certain gender?

Did it work? What tricks did you use?

Posting anon because I know there will be some bashers for this. Yes I would like a girl but if I had another boy I would love him just as much as my others.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I did not. I know there is information regarding how to increase your likelihood of having a boy or girl based on timing of intercourse in Taking Charge of Your Fertility (which is, IMO, a good book for women to read, regardless of whether they plan to use a chart for birth control or TTC or not at all). I have also heard of the "Shettles Method" but I haven't looked into it.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 7:34 PM on May. 12, 2011

• read the book "how to choose the sex of your baby" it explains scientifically how boy and girl sperm swim and different ways to sway the odds one way or another.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 8:51 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to find perfect time to conceive a boy or a girl.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 2:45 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Thanks ladies!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:10 PM on May. 16, 2011