A win for the Patriots?

This makes me a bit proud. I hope we start seeing the tables turn like this more often.

Graphic Vid Captures Contentious LSU Flag-Burning Protest as Planner Whisked Away to Safety

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/update-video-captures-contentious-lsu-protest-as-flag-burning-student-whisked-away-to-safety/

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 7:39 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it was the perfect example of our First Amendment rights. We have the freedom of speech, yet we still have consequences for the things we say and do.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:31 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I saw this on the news. I am proud of the students who stepped up and asserted their freedoms. I have always said the silent majority will only take so much and then they let voices be heard. College kids have a bad name because of the actions of the flag burner. The kids who put the fire out are the type of students I always knew were there and wondering why they don't make their presence known. Good for them.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:36 PM on May. 12, 2011

• clapping

Absolutely!

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:18 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Patriots? Please ,child
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 8:25 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Good Job!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:49 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I think people burn the flag because they don't think about how such displays actually hurt their causes rather then further them. "people will see the flag on fire and know I mean business." Yeah, not so much. People will however, point and shake their heads at your ignorance, or in this case take a stand against it.

BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 10:28 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Better hold on Carpy...this board is rockin'!

I think it is great! It give me hope for the young people of today!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:07 PM on May. 13, 2011