Climaxing

Have any of you never climaxed? or is it hard too? Do you ever get kinda scared and stopped?

I dont think I ever have. I get so close but for some reason I get scared and stop it because it feels weird. Werid feeling!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• very seldom do I climax the first couple of times I started I didnt stop I just held it tightly. like I tensed up but it is a wonderful thing when you can
    cakes258

Answer by cakes258 at 7:50 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Regularly. If DH and I are going at it, I usually climax at least 3 times.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 7:56 PM on May. 12, 2011

• miss lisa, you are a lucky woman! I climax once every time my DH and I have sex, with the exception of the period of time I was on an antidepressant that killed my ability to climax. The desire and drive was there, and I could get all the way to the very edge, but just couldn't go over. THAT was horrible.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:30 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Yes, but not every time.
    Its a skill, practice, practice, practice. ;)
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 8:43 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I know! :) I've always been like this.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 8:57 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Having an orgasm doesn't happen every time you have sex, its totally normal not to
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:46 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I feel I get sooooo close then stop. I know I am werid but its soooooooo annoying too. DH is awesome at intercourse and going down yonder! I make him stop when i do get close. I can stay wet forever with him but actually letting go is the hard part. HELP lol!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:40 PM on May. 12, 2011