Searching for hotels online

It has been so long since I traveled I don't know what's what anymore...what is a good chain branch that is inexpensive? Some of the ones I thought were cheap are not lol

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 7:44 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Travel

• Choice hotels has a few brands, all are fairly reasonable depending on the area of course. I often use hotels.com or expedia.com and then look at the hotel specific sites and compare. Sometimes the hotel sites have better deals, sometimes its the travel sites.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:47 PM on May. 12, 2011

• We like Holiday Inn Express, Fairfield Inn, LaQuinta, and Hampton Inns. We always go to Expedia to compare rates and look at the specific properties as some can be older and more worn than others. GL
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 8:04 PM on May. 12, 2011

• If you aren't looking for frills (or free breakfast) motel 6 is usually ok.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:19 PM on May. 13, 2011

• try the travel site to see whats out there then if you see one check the company site itself.....i have found even better deals doing it that way.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:14 AM on May. 15, 2011