Could this be an STD or just an ingrown hair? adult content

About a week ago I noticed 4 or 5 red bumps that mimic the appearance of ingrown hairs. I have had only one sex partner in 3 years, and he admitted to getting a blowjob from another woman a month before these showed up.

I have poked one of them and puss like it was a zit came out, but it didn't go away like an ingrown hair bump does when I bust it. Right now i'm scared that he's had more than one without my knowlage, and since I am already divorcing him if he gave me something I need to know so I can use it to prove the why i want the divorce.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Health

• It sounds like it could be an in grown hair, because when I have gotten them sometime the bump will stay there a couple days after I have squeezed it. But I would get them check out to make sure and too because you have more than one. I dont usually have more than one at a time.
    Ashley-England

Answer by Ashley-England at 7:52 PM on May. 12, 2011

• It could be an STD or it could be an ingrown hair go to a dr and get tested especially since he has already admitted to at least a blow job. GL
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 7:52 PM on May. 12, 2011

• When it doubt - see your doc.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 8:40 PM on May. 12, 2011

• sounds like foliculitis and you'll need to goto the doctor to find out for sure.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 8:49 PM on May. 12, 2011