Should or should not

ijust had surgery three weeks ago and I havent made love to my partner in two months ( long distant relationship) I want to make love to him so that when he goes back he wont get it from someone else. I know its my insecurities but what should I do we dont see much of each other? Before we parted we use to be very sexually active.

cakes258

Asked by cakes258 at 7:47 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• You really need to do what feels right to you. Don't just make love to him so he won't get it elsewhere, if he's gonna cheat that won't stop him.
    Hausermom

Answer by Hausermom at 7:59 PM on May. 12, 2011

• It doesn't matter if you live 5 miles next to each other or 500 miles away - if he is going to cheat he is going to cheat and the same goes for you too. And having a great sex life doesn't make someone not cheat, just an fyi.....
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 8:33 PM on May. 12, 2011

• If enough time has passed and you can safely, but if not hold off if he truly cares for you he won't look elsewhere.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:44 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Er....don't you think you should be consulting your physician as to whether it's safe for you to have sex at this point?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:42 AM on May. 13, 2011