TTC and alot of confusion!!!!!! Lots of answers appreciated!

AF isnt due untill the 18th. However, I am spotting today. Went in and had blood work and an ultrasound done. She said I have a small cyst on my right ovary which is common in early pregnancy. Also, my uterine walls are extreamly thick. any input to this? When can implantation bleeding occur? OPK kit said I ovulated on the 2nd (roughly).. Ah I am going insane!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Implantation occurs approximately eight to fourteen days past ovulation. ( Once the egg is released it takes about a week to travel the tube to the uterus) However it could take another week or so for the placenta to put out enough hcg to register on a test. Give nature time to work and don't test until you are actually late.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:29 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I agree with the previous poster. Just wait it out. I know its hard to wait and we want to know asap, but you will keep getting NEGATIVES if you test sooner.
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 7:50 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Just got a BFP!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:05 AM on May. 14, 2011