I'm hurt, scared, angry, and confused

how could he do this to me? how could he throw away everything i have ever done for him? i have given him 10 years of my life. i have given up my life for him. we took vows. he promised me. how could he do this to ME. i don't know what to feel. i don't know what emotion is going to erupt from my body.

he cheated on me. he has BEEN cheating one me. he's leaving. he's leaving for HER. he doesn't want his life with us anymore. what will i tell out children? what will i tell friends and family? how can i face this humiliation? i want him . i hate him. how could he. we were happy. right? will the tears ever stop? it's been hours. i don't think there is an ounce of make-up left on my face. i put makeup on for him. i got in shape for him. i kept a nice house for him. i devoted my life to him and only him. this ring means nothing. what am i wearing this for?

i threw my ring out. it landed somewhere in the neighbors yard. it didn't make me feel better. nothing ever will again. i'll never smile again. so many questions racing through my head. i keep reading text messages from him over and over to see if i missed some hidden meanings that he might have been sending me. I LOVE YOU HUN. BE HOME AT 6. AT MARKS HOUSE BE HOME IN A LITTLE BIT. NEED ANYTHING FROM THE STORE? WORKING ON TRUCK. AT AUTOZONE. these all seem normal i guess. will this pain ever go away!

i sent my kids to their grandmas while i try to make sense of this. it doesn't make sense. it makes no sense. she's ugly, fat, bad skin, has 3 kids from 3 different guys. she's the town skank. i was a virgin when we met. i have never been touched by another man. i would be open in bed. we would try whatever he wanted. i lived to please him. i am a good mother.

i guess i can go all waiting to exhale and burn all his clothes, what would the neighbors think? i guess i'll just lie here on the couch and just listen to music. why am i getting rational? i was about to think of my alibi a minute ago. i guess the rational part of my brain is taking over. what will happen tomorrow. i wish my mom was here. she would know what to do. i feel alone. our song is on. our song. what the hell? what a liar. what a joke.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• oh my so sry
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:09 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Ok, he's a bastard. First be glad he didn't waste 20 years of your life. Now go find that ring and sell it on ebay. I don't know why he would want to be with the town skank unless she is a freak in bed and he is a pig. And finally, either drain your account or if u can't, bum $5000 from your mom and suck his ass dry in court. Good luck. And yes, been there done that.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:33 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Wow, honey- I'm so sorry. Hang in there- you have to be strong for the babies! You deserve MUCH better than a douche that will cheat on you and leave you for the other woman, and if it's any consolation, he'll do it to her too. Just don't let it be with you. Good luck, Momma!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:34 PM on May. 12, 2011

• AWWWW.... i am So Sorry! Sending many Hugs your way!hugs

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 8:56 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Oh hun! I am so sorry to hear it! I know you don't believe this or want to hear it, but things will get better. I have been cheated on. I left my life and moved with him to a job 1,000 miles away, and found out that he's doing strippers? Really? I was sooooo hurt! I met a better man, a REAL man, and things have NEVER been so good. That's the short version, I could go on forever about the pain, shock, embarrassment, etc... Don't give up on life or love. ever.
    SonyaNaomi

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 9:03 PM on May. 12, 2011

• hugs

mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 9:31 PM on May. 12, 2011

• WOW! BEEN THERE. WITH MY EX FOR 9 YEARS, HAVE 2 KIDS WITH HIM, AND HE CHEATED ON ME (WHILE I WAS ASLEEP) WITH MY BESTFRIEND IN MY FRONT YARD!!!! I FOUND OUT 2 DAYS LATER, AND FELT THE SAME WAY YOU DO. I MOVED OUT AND IN WITH MY SISTER, MET NEW PEOPLE, AND A NEW MAN. YES, A MAN THIS TIME! EVERYTHING GETS BETTER, AND NOT ONLY BETTER BUT SUPER. I THOUGHT MY WHOLE REVOLVED ARUOND MY EX, I THOUGHT I DID EVERYTHING I COULD FOR HIM, I THOUGHT I COULDNT LIVE WITH OUT, I THOUGHT I COULDNT SUPPORT MY KIDS WITHOUT HIM. GUESS WHAT ALL THOSE THOUGHTS WERE WRONG. ITS BEEN 8 MONTHS AND I AM NOW IN MY OWN PLACE WITH MY KIDS AND BOYFRIEND, I GET A TON OF CHILD SUPPORT, I AM FINALLY MYSELF, AND MOST OF ALL MY KIDS AND I ARE 100 % HAPPY. HE IS NOW LIVING WITH MY OLD BESTFRIEND IN A PLACE THEY CAN NO LONGER AFFORD, SHE IS PREGNANT WITH HIS KID THEY CANT AFFORD, AND HES MISERABLE!!! KARMA WORKS WONDERS MAMA! STAY STRONG!
    2callmemom09

Answer by 2callmemom09 at 12:13 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I am so sorry. I hurt for you. Don't go 'postal', and don't go ' waiting to exhale' on him. Just let him go and know this, he 's leaving the best thing that he will ever have had in his life and when he comes crawling back begging for forgiveness ( and he will be back) tell him to kiss your ass. Without him even being aware of it, he just opened the door to bigger and better things for you. Your next husband is going to thank him for allowing him the opportunity to have someone as special and wonderful as you in his life. You will get pass this, you and the children and your life will be so much better. And whoever the other woman is will learn a very valuable lesson, if he will leave you for her, you'd better believe he'll do the same thing to her.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 10:55 AM on May. 13, 2011