I'm beyond hurt now.. How can I make it stop? adult content

Me: you really don't think you haven't been hurting me to the point i cry myself to sleep? you think that it doesn't bother me that I'm in love with someone that doesn't and won't ever return my feelings. I'm not going to go after you ever you can believe it or not.
Him:Wow (my name)....u have proved one thing to me that i have wanted answered for quite a while... good bye.
Him:I'll talk to you when I get to my apt.
Me: Theres no point in talking. I'm leaving tomorrow and if you really want i can sleep in my car and stay out there till my grandparents come tomorrow. Thanks for everything you've done I hope everything works out for you..

How do I get over that.. I tell the guy and father of my unborn baby i'm in love with him and all he says is good bye. i haven't been able to stop crying, how do i stop all this pain without cutting my own heart out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• First dont worry about him worry about yourself and your baby..he cares he just dont to show it. Dont cry over it.... Please. Hes being a jerk right about now so dnt mind it
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 8:11 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I agree w/LARRYSWiiFE and please take care of yourself - yr baby is counting on it!!!
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 8:17 PM on May. 12, 2011

• The hurt will fade. In time, particularly after you know some couples who are married and hate each other, you'll see that this is better.

And you will know love again and now you know better how to find some one who loves you back.

Regroup with your friends and family. Have some good cries. Have yourself a happy bouncy baby. And get a lawyer to help with the child support.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 8:25 PM on May. 12, 2011

• i was kinda in the same boat jet a few mounths ago . my guy was just scared and didnt know how to tell him so he acted like a boy and ran. now that our son is here he has grown up and he shares alot more of his fears and emotions with me . we arent back together because all of the hurt he put on me but we are working on regaining trust that was broken. right now i would say focus on yoou and the baby sure its hard but be strong you CAN do it. maybe things well work out later maybe if you cant talk you can just get him to listen. but whatever happens you and your child will be fine with or without him.
    zaylensmom

Answer by zaylensmom at 8:27 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Take care of you and your baby. Get in touch with the court system and see about getting a support order in line asap. He should be responsible for expenses related to your pregnancy as well as supporting the baby. I know this sounds cold hearted but you need to think about these things. He is not worthy of you nor the baby.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:34 PM on May. 12, 2011