Drink your way to improved skin? (and I'm not talking water here ~)

According to Provocateur, a nightclub in the meatpacking district that caters to the pampered and primping set, I can have my facial and drink it too. In early April the club, which opened last year, introduced a menu of spring and summer cocktails, jointly created by a bartender and a beauty vendor, that purport to smooth skin, plump it up or improve it in other ways.

Looking a little blotchy? Find fruity remedy in the Watermelon Kiss, with tequila, watermelon and (the menu claims) the power to help even out your skin tone.

Oil glands in overdrive? Experience citrusy salvation through the Sweet Enchantment, which combines vodka, kumquats and special vitamins and minerals that, we’re to believe, have a payoff not dissimilar to benzoyl peroxide’s.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/13/dining/improve-your-skin-by-imbibing-radical-or-fadical.html?ref=style

ROLL OUT THE BARREL, WE'LL HAVE A BARREL OF FUN .....

tasches

Asked by tasches at 8:02 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Health

• Sounds interesting, but I don't live anywhere near New York. :)
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 9:36 PM on May. 12, 2011

• What a crock of sh*t.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on May. 13, 2011