Interview, help me please

I'm going tomorrow afternoon to fill out an application and hopefully get an interview. This is a really easy part time job 3-5 hours in the evening. I was wondering what you ladies would say if someone ask you if you have any questions about the company. The job is janitorial work so not much to it,I have tons of experience cleaning so I consider myself a pro. I just suck at interviews.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• I worked in HR before and I was always impressed when a candidate had done their homework on our company and you could start out with "While I was researching your company I read that xyz." Well, you get the idea, GL
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 8:13 PM on May. 12, 2011

• janitorial work is not just cleaning. If you mean cleaning at home and being a Janitor where you work with cleaning supplies and different chemicals, its not the same. Just saying cause some people think theres nothing to it.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:17 PM on May. 12, 2011