How do I respond to this?

So an ex in law made a rude comment about me and my brother,he and I were both molested by my dad sadly,and she said that I enjoyed it and that I allowed that to happen,and she said my brother is a pervert. My brother got threatened by my dad and I did too so we didnt tell anyone cause we were scared shitless. She hasn't walked in my shoes and it pisses me off that she is insensitive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I myself was molested, maybe you should ask her did the 12 month old baby enjoy it too, babies are molested every day and boys too, I would tell her she is very insensitive and really shouldn't judge someone until she's walked in their shoes and stay away from her!!!
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:41 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Honestly, I wouldnt give the person that said that the satisfaction of being upset. They are probably just so unhappy with their life, that they need to find ways to make others just as miserable. Don't sweat it. If a response is necessary, say something like "Well, that is an interesting view you have on my personal life." And walk away.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 8:18 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Tell her she's ignorant and walk away and stay away from her toxic self forever.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:18 PM on May. 12, 2011

• The ex in law is a raging, jealous, selfish bitch.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:21 PM on May. 12, 2011

• an ex in law? So how close is she to you? Shes just stupid and doesnt know anything. Some people are that way. Sory to hear what you and your brother had to go thrue as a child and still have to go thru
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:20 PM on May. 12, 2011

• i am sorry ffor all that you have gone through but i agree with the others as well i know what you have gone through. i was raped at 12 yrs old.
    momy_lynn_16

Answer by momy_lynn_16 at 8:26 PM on May. 12, 2011

• that's insane of a response from your ex-in laws... which by the way never become exs ... they are always your in-laws legally.. go figure :( . Don't respond she's an idiot and not worth your time or consideration.. sorry for the judgement call on this one but geesh that's just ridiculous. YOu didn't ask for it and you didn't enjoy it.. end of story you were abused.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 8:19 PM on May. 12, 2011

• i would tell her to walk in my shoes before she judges people and tell her to come talk to you when she goes through it.
    momy_lynn_16

Answer by momy_lynn_16 at 8:19 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Sense she is an EX in law. I would not care what she thought about me or my brother.

Answer by louise2 at 9:46 PM on May. 12, 2011