FaceBook, Middle school Friend

I just found an old friend from middle school. I was putting together my own FB page and came across her. I sent her a message and she was so happy to hear from me. I wasnt sure if she even would remember me but she did lol... She sent me back a message and said we should get together some day soon because we found out we are not far from each other. So my question is

Would you invite her to your house to meet your whole family? Would you go with your kids and meet up some where like the park what ever. Would you go to her house? Would you just go alone and chat. We were close and good friends in school. We just lost each other when we went to different high schools and then grew up. Would you look up and old friend or have you?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 8:20 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yes to all of the above.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:23 PM on May. 12, 2011

• What you would do all those things? lol lol.................
    butterflies78

Comment by butterflies78 (original poster) at 8:24 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I probably would meet somewhere to chat and see how its goes. You havend seen her in so long and dont know her anymore or what shes like.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:28 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I've reconnected with tons of old school friends. I moved away after high school and I have been thrilled to reconnect. I have gotten together with a few that travelled near me. It was a lot of fun and they came to my house.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 8:35 PM on May. 12, 2011