Why contact me?

my SD's mom dropped her off with us for 1 week and we didn't hear from her for 3 weeks needless to say we're in a custody battle now she doesn't show up to court so we are going full custody months go by no calls no shows for her weekends my step daughter is really up set about her mom not coming to see her anymore she doesn't call our house phone or his cell not emailing or face book messaging my DH and then out of the blue she sends me a message on face book which we are not even friends on to tell her daughter that she loves and misses her!!!!! she still hasn't called or even came by and she doesn't contact my DH she contacts me!!!! wtf for?does she really think since I'm a woman that I'd feel sorry for her for abandoning my SD sorry honey you've got another thing coming!!!! by the way before all of ya'll get mad at me I ALWAYS tell my SD that her mommy loves her and misses her every time she says anything about her not showing up or anything to do her. anything else would just be cruel to the child !!!! but I'm just not understanding why contact me on face book.why not call the house or come by !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on May. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• My daughter's therapist told me to tell my daughter the truth-that daddy is sick inside and needs to get better. I'm not going to lie and say that daddy misses her because I don't know that and if he misses her so much, he can tell her.
    Anonymous