Birth control and pregnant?

Ok, so there was one night when we weren't careful and he finished inside of me. It happened a few times that night. that was almost 2 weeks ago now i think...at least 1 week ago. Well, I take BC pills..but haven't been consistent. I missed a day or 2 and started spotting. Well, I refilled my Rx and now instead of pink, it's brown. I was just wondering, if I am pregnant, will continuing to take my pills until I find out harm a baby if there is one?? I dont want to stop taking them b/c I still need to protect myself in the mean time...but I don't want to hurt anything. I know I need to find out asap...my main question is 1. do you think it's highly likely im pregnant? and 2. will continuing to take my BC pills harm the baby if i am?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No, I don't think your pregnant

traren

Answer by traren at 9:12 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Even if you are the BC pills will not hurt because you will likely know if you " Are or Aren't" in just a few weeks.
    jazzymom190

Answer by jazzymom190 at 9:54 PM on May. 12, 2011

• pee on a test... duh! I got pregnant while i was on the pill
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 10:02 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I got pregnant on the pill and depo provera so take a test!
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 12:13 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I got pregnant on the pill, the depo, and a condom. pee on a darn stick and find out!
    sianniona

Answer by sianniona at 1:01 PM on May. 13, 2011