My 16 year old wants me to smoke weed with him and his 17 year old sister. What do I do it is illegal and they are under age I do not approve of them using it?

Hollygene

Asked by Hollygene at 9:21 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Soooo...don't do it! kick some kid ass!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:22 PM on May. 12, 2011

• You tell them no and then talk to them about using drugs and why they shouldn't do it.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 9:24 PM on May. 12, 2011

• ^What she said.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:24 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I do not have a problem with marijuana. But yes, it is illegal. And if you choose to smoke with them, then you are setting a bad example. I think you should tell them NO, and that they need to keep that under control, and out of your house.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 9:25 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Do you smoke it without them? Do they know you use it? See, if you want to keep your kids away from drugs, you have to be a good example and even if you would like to use it, don't do it. I gave it up when my kids were small simply because it's illegal and hence a very bad example to them.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 9:26 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Ok.... why do they even think its ok to ask?
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 9:26 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Set an example.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:27 PM on May. 12, 2011

• its not illegal if they have under an ounce and are not selling it....at least in Colorado...
    But either way what a weird question...
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:28 PM on May. 12, 2011

• yeah i am kinda wondering myself why you even posted this question it's a no brainer!! it's illegal and a stupid idea for you to let them let alone do it. b/c then their gonna think well this is the cool house let's experiment!!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:29 PM on May. 12, 2011

• You cannot really be questioning this. Right? You are just being facetious.  You know how absolutely immoral even the thought of this is.  I get the joke. You are just messing with us.  Good one.

ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 9:32 PM on May. 12, 2011