Frequent Y-I-... :( adult content

What can I do to stop getting so many yeast infections? :(
Basically happens everytime after sex. I urinate instantly after finished, I used to get Bladder Inf. really easy.

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 9:23 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Health

• Have you been checked for chlamydia? It can have the same symptoms as yeast infections.

if it is a YI,you need to take a probiotic daily to resore your body's natural flora

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:25 PM on May. 12, 2011

• If you have one now, you will have to stop eating breads and anything with sugar. It is such a shame that most foods that are inexpensive are not too healthy for us. Sugar is like a drug. It is hard to quit, especially when we love our sweets.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 9:39 PM on May. 12, 2011

• You and your partner could be passing it back and forth. You need to go to the doctor,and both be treated if that is the case.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 9:43 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I have been tested and Dr just keeps saying its Yeast. Years ago I frequently got BV but now its yeast. Ugh I hate being so sensitive! What is a probiotic?
    sassy_brizzy

Comment by sassy_brizzy (original poster) at 9:53 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Don't use ky, cleanse after the act, use water based lubricants.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:58 PM on May. 13, 2011