1-2-3 magic

is anyone familiar with 1-2-3 magic? and what is your opinion on it?

jerseyshorefan

Asked by jerseyshorefan at 9:44 PM on May. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• I read the book...I agree with it for the most part. I needed a way to discipline my dd when she turned one and a half because she was a terror! And it really helped. The only thing is, the book says to never yell or spank. I do resort to both of those at times.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 9:46 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I read the book and I used and it worked for us. I think it is good. You get to the point were you don't even have to say anything. And like everything else consistancy is important. GL.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:48 PM on May. 12, 2011

• It was the BEST and ONLY parenting book that I ever read and used. It was recommended by my son's elementary school counselor. Read it all the way through and then try it out. It will take atleast a month to really see that it's working. I got to the point that I didn't even have to say anything and was able to stop counting. I highly recommend it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:21 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I read the book and really like it. You have to be super consistent in multiple environments with it though, which was a struggle for my family at times. But it definitely works :)
    jess_merrick874

Answer by jess_merrick874 at 12:05 AM on May. 13, 2011