You childs most beautiful prayer

My 5yo DD said the sweetwst, most thoughtful prayer right before dinner tonight. She said "God, can you please let Michael from my school into your place and not the devils place? I know that he believes in the devil but I really want him to come to you." AWWW:) That was AWESOME!

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 10:00 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• after ahard split from my oldest dd father i heard this one God please help me to make my mommy smile daddy doesnt see how bad he hurt her and i miss dancing in our jammies and the pretty diamonds in her eyes please give me a good daddy that likes dancing and kitties as much as i do and if he doesn't just make him love my mommy
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 7:28 PM on May. 14, 2011

• my daughter said "thank you for all I have and all I dont have" when I questioned her she said I dont have cancer
    Anonymous

• My oldest son once prayed 'Dear God, Thank you for this wonderful day. Please give the rest me need to do school tomorrow and please help us to grow spiritualy in You. Amen'

The wisdom of that prayer and many others, blows me away!
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 10:05 PM on May. 12, 2011

• My little one just turned 2 not long ago, so he isn't really "praying" yet, but he sees us do it often, and has started trying to imitate us. Last week he closed his eyes when I gave him his afternoon snack and said, "hey God, Uh men." So cute =)

asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 11:38 PM on May. 12, 2011

• asmcbride: that's just tooo precious! lol
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:42 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Aww that is sweet :-)
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:03 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Personally, my 2 year old who says "thank you God" makes me cry every time. The others are just getting it. I was doing so well with prayers during lent and need to work on it again.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 10:16 PM on May. 12, 2011

• this special moment is more an answer than a question....yes, it's an answer from the mouths of babes...
    kbutts

Answer by kbutts at 5:11 AM on May. 13, 2011