Someone!!

well today im 37weeks and 5 days, went for an ultrasound and the babys head is all the way down as far as she can go,but my cervix still hasn't opened any! she weighs 7.2lbs. she is my first baby how much longer do you think it will be, ugh, her head is so far down it cuts the circulation off to my legs and feet. does anyone know about how much longer i should be waiting for her to get here!!

Bhml10

Asked by Bhml10 at 10:04 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Best case, tonight... Worst case, another 4 weeks 2 days.
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 10:05 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Sorry I don't have any advice. But G/L :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:07 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Just let nature take its course........baby can come any time from now on out....most Dr's wont let you go over 42 weeks, a day inside is worth 2 on the outside, so let baby stay in there until she or he is ready! Dont be discouraged though in either case its not too far off, good luck!!!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:07 PM on May. 12, 2011

• thanks :/
    Bhml10

Comment by Bhml10 (original poster) at 10:08 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I really don't think anyone can honestly tell you when you'll go into labor.... you just got to wait . you should be going to the Dr. alot right now so ask them on your next visit.

traren

Answer by traren at 10:08 PM on May. 12, 2011

• She will be here soon momma. Word of advise, cherish every moment that you are carrying her inside of you. When she is born time flies by so fast. Good Luck!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 10:08 PM on May. 12, 2011

• i just went today, and the only thing were waiting on is my cervix to start dialting,
    Bhml10

• If it helps at all, one of my friends was totally closed up and had a baby a day or 2 after. I went around 4cm dilated for weeks.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 10:18 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Unless you have health risks, you should walk or sit on one of those exercise balls, its helpful to encourage labor, also, if yourup to it, som well bedroom time can do the trick too. But trust me, babygirl0782 is right, once thw baby is out tim we flys. Yesterday my son was born, in 2 weeks he will be 6months already. I dont know where the time went :)
    Cherrycatt

Answer by Cherrycatt at 10:22 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Im not sure what to say, Im at 32 weeks and I fell my babys head way down. The pain and cutting off circulation too. My Doctor told me to Walk and walk alot! But it hurts so bad.
    Good Luck ~ Pray for any day now!
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 10:50 PM on May. 14, 2011