What is your relationship like with your inlaws???

lynnlang

Asked by lynnlang at 10:10 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• LOVE THEM!

We built a guest house in our yard, and I begged them to come live with us for a month each year!
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 10:10 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Sadly it's strained with my FIL.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:11 PM on May. 12, 2011

• My mil hates me, I love my sil and the grandparents are pretty nice.. I don't really know the rest of his family, but I can tell you I could do without his mil, and sadly he agrees 100% with me! (which i'm sure makes her hate me that much more, but in reality, I have done nothing to make him think that!)
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 10:11 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Love my MIL. She doesn't quite make up for the loss of my mom, but she's a great lady. My FIL is nice, but I don't see him often due to distance, and I can't stand his girlfriend.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 10:12 PM on May. 12, 2011

• very good.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:12 PM on May. 12, 2011

• My in-laws are complex. My husband is an only child and he and his parents have always shared EVERYTHING. I hate that the know our finances and that we're trying to concieve. Those are supposed to be private and between us. We get along fine at Christmas (which is about the only time we see them, whereas we're at my parents' at least twice a month). Sometimes I have to remind my honey to talk with me before he talks with his mother. While they love me, I think they resent me because he doesn't have the same "freedom" he had before I came along. And my fil, bless his heart, needs to learns that sex is NOT a topic to be discussed in a family setting with adult children. It's none of his business often we made love our first year of marriage!
    mrsjon

Answer by mrsjon at 10:16 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I have much Love and respect for my inlaws! I can't wait to see them in a couple months!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:16 PM on May. 12, 2011

• right now not good, some of them are drug addicts and the others enable them and the drama oh the drama... I try to just stay to myself.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:25 PM on May. 12, 2011

• they dont bother me. when they call its on his cell phone, so i never have to talk to them. they are nice ppl my mil ALWAYS sends gifts and cards to all 3 of the kids and only 1 is my husbands. i always thank them. very giving people. i have nothing personal with them..and they raised 4 wonderful kids! i have told my husband this many times over. no problems
    dramaMama407

Answer by dramaMama407 at 10:27 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I don't have one.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:27 PM on May. 12, 2011