SOOOO confused not sure whats going on ... adult content

me and my partner have been trying.
its been awhile, were younger so we have more of a chance never had children befor.
i took a test 3 weeks after conception. It was nevgative realized it was two early.
Now iv been hoping to miss my period. but today i got it not late or anything normally i have a heavier flow with needing 2 tampons a day. today i only needed one.. Does this mean im not pregnant?

Does this mean im only spotting or internal bleeding? I swear i should be pregnant is it possible i am and i jsut got my period as it does happen to others.

CAN I TAKE A TEST TOMMOROW EVEN THO ALL BE ON MY PERIOD? CAN IT STILL TELL?
WHAT TO DO .

sydney1026

Asked by sydney1026 at 10:23 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, you can still take the test while on your period. It could go either way, bit remember, you can keep trying.
    Cherrycatt

Answer by Cherrycatt at 10:25 PM on May. 12, 2011