SOOOO confused not sure whats going on ... adult content

SOOOO confused not sure whats going on ...

me and my partner have been trying.
its been awhile, were younger so we have more of a chance never had children befor.
i took a test 3 weeks after conception. It was nevgative realized it was two early.
Now iv been hoping to miss my period. but today i got it not late or anything normally i have a heavier flow with needing 2 tampons a day. today i only needed one.. Does this mean im not pregnant?

Does this mean im only spotting or internal bleeding? I swear i should be pregnant is it possible i am and i jsut got my period as it does happen to others.

CAN I TAKE A TEST TOMMOROW EVEN THO ALL BE ON MY PERIOD? CAN IT STILL TELL?
WHAT TO DO .

sydney1026

Asked by sydney1026 at 10:24 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Most of the time bleeding means you are not pregnant. Some women have implantation bleeding. Some women have regular or irregular "break through' bleeding through out the whole pregnancy.

If you get negative tests then bleed you are most likely not pregnant. You can learn to chart your cervical mucous and cycles to get pregnant faster.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:27 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Girl im the same way... I missed my period though for 9 days. And started bleeding heavy today
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 7:07 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Well all pregnancies are different. Somme women do get a period the first month of pregnancy and some do not. I has my first young and I am preggers again and we were just sort of trying... We want another one so bad! So if we got pregnant great if not that was okay too. If your period picks up I would say your not, but if it continues to act weird maybe you want to test in another two weeks. Go to babycenter.com and look at their web site they have a ton of answers to questions like this.
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 9:23 AM on May. 13, 2011

• more than likely your not pregnant
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 11:20 AM on May. 13, 2011

• my sis in law had a period for the first 4 months of her pregnancy, so IT IS POSSIBLE! and her first test did come back neg. she took a second 2 days later and it came back pos. she had a feeling and knew something was wrong.
    sianniona

Answer by sianniona at 12:55 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Most likely, no, your not pregnant. If you really wanto to be pregnant your body can trick itself to think you are and you can get the nausea and breast tenderness and all the fun normal pregnancy stuff. But the bleeding most likely means that your not. If you are still convinced you are in a couple days you could take a test just to know. But probably not. and with some birth controls it can take a while to get completely out of your system and it will take your cycles a month or two til you might be able to get pregnant. But stressing over it will mess you up so try to relax and see how things go. :)
    mrs.miner

Answer by mrs.miner at 10:50 PM on May. 14, 2011

• i would say ur not,,but had a lady tell me that she bleed with all 3 of her kids like her regular cycle and was preggo..u never kno every1 is different.
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 10:50 PM on May. 14, 2011