Do you have a "guilty pleasure?"

I like to read The National Enquirer, and I watch just about every single gory horror movie I can get my hands on, especially zombie movies.

What is your guilty pleasure, that you cannot share with your kids, or your husband?

dwmom2008

Asked by dwmom2008 at 10:38 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• That I wouldnt share with my kids or husband???? I still like the Spice Girls lol...PLEASE dont tell anyone! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:47 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I have every season of Charmed on DVD and I love it, that and I have a "small" collection of Backstreet boys DVDs. I love Zombie movies as well but everyone will watch those with me BSB and Charmed though I have to watch by myself and I do with a glass of wine when everyone is asleep!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 10:41 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Reality TV
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:48 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Well, I just meant that my husband thinks I am nuts for reading the Enquirer. I have a Master's degree. But the sh*t in there cracks me up!! Hubby also doesn't enjoy the horror movies, although he did take me to see 28 Days Later on my birthday one year! But my son and I watched Zombieland together about a month ago. He watched some commercial on TV and was having nightmares about zombies. Why, I don't know, he's seen Pirates of the Carribean (all 3) like 100 times! So, I did a little desensitization on him! But otherwise, none of my friends or family would join with me in my tabloid reading, zombie enjoying hobbies, so I keep it to myself, a little guiltily!
    dwmom2008

Comment by dwmom2008 (original poster) at 10:58 PM on May. 12, 2011