What to do with my neighbors????

My neighbors are so friken loud!!!! they scream all the time have their music up way to loud and are pretty much drunk all the time they dump their trash in my garbage can just b/c they are too lazy to throw it in theirs in their backyard.ANNND they tried to steal my kids pool!!!!!!!...idk what to do....they are on my last nerve and Ive tried to be civilized....UGH!!!!

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 10:39 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• kill them , just kidding ,
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:44 PM on May. 12, 2011

• If you rent, call your landlord. If you own, call the police, especially for the trying to steal thing. I think they probably can't do anything about the garbage can, but can't the police do something about their loud, drunken behavior? Disturbing the peace or something like that?
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 12:03 AM on May. 13, 2011

• call the police and file a report and make someone come out to see what is going on and keep on the police until something is done; if you live where you have a township to call call them and get the rules and what can be done as to this. I know here there is a noise ordinance and if any one breaks that they get fined. Call your landlord also and see what he will do about it.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:04 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I'd call the 5o
    mommy2mason529

Answer by mommy2mason529 at 10:53 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Call the cops
    heathermichelle

Answer by heathermichelle at 1:03 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Call the police every time they disturb you. Maybe they'll get tired of being hassled.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 7:19 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Call the police.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:12 AM on May. 13, 2011

• hahaha.....if only.... ;P
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 10:48 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Is this an apartment complex?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:51 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Do you own or rent? It's time to get creative, solve what you can, move your garbage can so they can't access it, move it a s incovenient for them as possible then cross buntje cords across it,
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:02 PM on May. 12, 2011