Will exercise really help saggy arms or is it a lost cause?

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 10:41 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Depends. If it's just the skin that's saggy, then yes, it's a lost cause. If they're saggy because of fat, then weight lifting will help.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 10:48 PM on May. 12, 2011

• It will help some if you also lose weight. There is fatty tissue there that sags. So---lose weight AND do exercises for your arms. Don't wait too long because the older you get, the harder it is for your skin and tissues to bounce back and firm up I speak from experience. .
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:50 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I think it depends. If you do the right exercises, eat right, and maybe get soem kind of toning cream for the skin....
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 7:52 AM on May. 13, 2011

• lose fat with cardio and also do toning exercises and it can be done. My bat wings....excuse me, I mean upper arms, have lost almost 2 inches each so far.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:42 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Yoga & Pilates w/ a focus on upper body can help. Push ups, shoulder work, bicep work, tricep work.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:33 AM on May. 13, 2011