Do you get jealous of things ?

I posted on my husbands Facebook page. ...

Love you hun, Just thought I would let you know, and I guess all of your friends also :)

He doesnt check his page often and I was just implying that his friends would see it before he would.

I get woken up in the middle of the night asking are you jealous. I asked why? Is there anything I should be jealous of? So it got me thinking...

Does it sound like I was Jealous?

So after I thought about it I might be lets see I work days he works nights we may talk to each other during the hours of 3 am - 5 am but that cuts into my sleep where he can sleep all day with out being bothered.

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 10:50 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Why does it bother him that you posted that to him? I used to post stuff like that when my DH had a Facebook acct.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 10:56 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I dont think he was upset I post things once in awhile but I guess it was so your friends could see. I am not sure
    moma22angels

Comment by moma22angels (original poster) at 11:08 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Don't know how he could think that you're jealous because of that. Hmm....
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:50 PM on May. 12, 2011

• umm...not sure why he would think that based on that... I leave those kind of comments on my husbands facebook almost everday and alot of his friends will even start commenting on it before he even gets a chance to see it lol
    Kats86

Answer by Kats86 at 1:13 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I THINK HE DIDNT WANT SOME1 TO C BY BF DID THAT TO ME ON MYSPACE I POSTRD ON HIS COMMENTS HE SAID HE DONT WANT EVERYBODY TO NO HIS BUSINES
    allison713

Answer by allison713 at 10:03 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I think he misinterpreted it. When you said and let all your friends know he probably thought you meant letting all you girls know that he's taken. Thats probably how my husband would look at it. I think guys want us to be jealous sometimes
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 11:58 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I agree thanks moms. I was like really after 17 years I am going to start getting jealous. They all know he is married I amnot worried. :)
    moma22angels

Comment by moma22angels (original poster) at 11:25 PM on May. 13, 2011