How much are you...

In LOVE?

Though out the years I have to be honest I have always loved my hun but not always been in love. It has been some roads and it has taken some times but over all we are happy and that is what makes us "US!"

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 10:58 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I never thought that I could love a person that wasnt of my flesh and blood as much as I love my husband =) I feel my love for him as a physical presence in my heart. He's my soul mate =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:00 PM on May. 12, 2011

• in loveI am deeply and utterly in love with my husband. Sometimes I think he's too good for me.. If he knew that I felt that way, he'd tell me to knock it off. lol

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:10 PM on May. 12, 2011

• after being with someone for 9 years, and then going through that break up, i never thought i would/could love someone as much as (i thought) i loved him. Today i love my SO more then i ever loved my ex, and i now know what true love feels like! :)
    2callmemom09

Answer by 2callmemom09 at 11:40 PM on May. 12, 2011

• More than words can say
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:46 PM on May. 12, 2011

• My s/o and I just celebrated our 30 year anniversary. I've always been in love with him but it is different now, stronger and more defining. We've learned to appreciate each other more, shortcomings all.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 10:19 AM on May. 13, 2011

• ALOT

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:35 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I am very much in love with my husband and he is my true soul mate but there was a very difficult time in our relationship that made me question my love for him. We overcame those difficulties and had a renewed feeling for each other and now that same feeling I had when we first met is there again.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 11:40 AM on May. 13, 2011