Moms who wear make up

what type of make up should I use. I want just a simple powder, perhaps one of those mineral powders, to put on my face on those days where I could look more awake. What is good for that?

Also, i never wear make up. well, maybe some mascara here and ther, but typically I don't. I am now going to have to commute about 1.5hours to and from school 2 days a week, and I know how I look when I have just driven 45min never mind doubling that...lol Plus I want to try something light that won't make me break out

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 11:05 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Bare minerals is what I use and it is great! I used to use MAC but after talking with someone who is in the business informed me in the chemicals in it. I will never use it again since I have a oily t zone and break out often bare minerals helps.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:01 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I use Mac, go to the mall and get them to show you what they have. I use a power for the foundation, it looks very nice, and It does last all day.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:17 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Well, if you're a youngin, you can get away with just a mineral powder makeup. It's very light, but yet has ample coverage. For me, it's not enough coverage. But for what you are describing, I think it would be a great starting point for you. Wear it, if it's not doing what you want it to do I would then suggest you try a liquid foundation, and if that's not good, try a liquid to powder.

Hope that helps.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:16 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I agree with gammie, 100%. i use mac and i do not have to fix my make up once through out the day. the stuff is amazing. pricey, but well worth it.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:44 PM on May. 12, 2011

• What I use for everyday now is Cover Girl tinted moisturizer. It's easy, quick and inexpensive. I have to put on moisturizer anyway, and this has just enough color to even out my skin tone, but not enough that i look "made up"

Answer by missanc at 11:48 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Bare minerals is great. I have used it for years.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 12:42 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I use Loreal Infallible powder.(also the liquid foundation when I want to do "FULL" make up.) I have an "uneven" complexion and it really helps make my skin tone more even. It's never made me break out and it lasts all day (I do reapply if I've sweat a lot though). Plus, it has sunscreen in it :)
    jess_merrick874

Answer by jess_merrick874 at 12:59 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I wear Clinique, it gives me full coverage its very light and lasts alday..... Macy's and Dillards will do simple make over, match your skin tone to the products its a free service worth a try if you dont like it you dont have to buy.
    Ive been using Clinique for the past 5 years would not use anything else my skin has been healthier since using it.
    gem05

Answer by gem05 at 3:58 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Estee lauder double wear powder foundation, use lightly and it'll last all day
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 11:40 AM on May. 13, 2011