Have you seen the video of the little girl playing with the dead squirrel?

If so, what do you think about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nn0UkdDArM

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 11:11 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• No, I don't think I want to.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:13 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Yea another person added this on here yesterday and at the 1:30 mark the little girl was nodding its head the answer her dad when he asked her i she was ready to take a bath. My brother almost puked watching that! Its very disturbing but it was funny. I wouldn't even let my kids near road kill.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 11:18 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Yes. Gross and weird.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 11:18 PM on May. 12, 2011

• All I can think is, why did they get the camera? I don't think it's that big of a deal, it's just unnerving to me that the parents are so willing to video it and pretend like it's bothering them when it's obviously not. I would be more worried about the child then the video camera, and try to explain that the squirrel has passed and we need to bury him.
    kidnappedbylove

Answer by kidnappedbylove at 11:20 PM on May. 12, 2011

• it's kinda like that monkey raping the frog. the family that taped it, at the zoo, were laughing. i was disgusted by it. i thought it should've been stopped by the zoo keeper. ugh, what is wrong with people!! poor frog.
    kiwismom327

Answer by kiwismom327 at 11:23 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I dont think that they should have put that he internet...and they shouldnt have let her hold a dead squirrel they carry dieases so unsanitary! and the little girl didnt understand so im not upset about it
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 11:26 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Squirrels carry rabies and tick fever, both can be very harmful to humans! That's the first thought that comes to my mind.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 11:30 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I think that the innocence of the little girl was sweet. She didn't really understand what dead meant. We giggled through the whole video. She was being respectful of it and not treating it badly. I don't think I would let my child play eith a dead animal, but to each their own.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:34 PM on May. 12, 2011

• My first issue would be the germs and disease it could be carrying. I wouldn't even have let let my son poke it, lol! I think it's morbid and gross, but I can't help but think the little girl and how she said "squail" was cute, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 11:39 PM on May. 12, 2011

• yes, I was grossed out by it..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:42 AM on May. 13, 2011